Mad Lately

I just found I didn't take my pills this morning.  My mom didn't get them out.

Also, before, I thought something violent but not really, I was so mad like with myself.  I am trying to not fix it now, and I just go along, even if I feel submissive, I just brush that thought aside.  I was mainly upset because things could get to me and no one would care.

Something I can talk about is my dad said I was usually asleep on Fridays for lunch.. it's a kind thing to say, but with it comes discomfort..  It's not something he said before.  I mean, if he said it upfront would be okay.  It seems alright..  It makes me sad.  I am sad I may have hurt him sorta by accident, like when I'm mad and close the door-

I also care about other people who are ^affected^ by me.  What do you expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment